Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 05, 2024

Using Scraps ...

Hi Everybody,

This card has been created from left over pieces of gold card.

I used brushed gold, glitter gold and bright gold at the bottom and cut them into equal panels before adding them to another panel.

I wrapped gold twine around this and then added it to my base card,  whcih is an A6 size, with foam tape to raise it up.

I cut the butterfly from the bright gold card and some parchment and added that to the top of the twine along the bodyline.

The sentiment is also bright gold.

The panels where too big for the first card, but the bits I trimmed off I made into another card.

I also found some left over gold embossed parchment, and I tore that into a strip for the front of my card.

That sits under the small panels that have been added to some more parchment.

From the bright gold I cut one strip and several dots to add to the front for decoration.

 I also cut some leaf shapes to add to the small gold panels.   

The sentiment is from an old Card Making Magic release. 

Another great way to use up any odds and ends you may have lying about and it saves you money in the process.

Plus it is far more satisfying then tossing them into trash can

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Very elegant cards today Christina 👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card just love the gold so classy, & another great way to use up our bits & pieces Thank you Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Christina, a lovely way to use up odd bits of card. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Wonderful ways to use up scraps. Love it the way you have made them. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...