Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 22, 2024

Janet Boyne - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

At least it is not raining here, though I don't know if it will stay that way all day, but we live in hopes.
Ruby and I will go out later for a short walk. I didn't take her out yesterday as walking was far too painful but I will see how it goes later.

In the meantime the draw has been done for the Spellbinders Ampersand.
This is such a useful die and can be used to link many different words for your designs.

The name today is

Janet Boyne

so would you email me please with your postal address and I will get it sent out to you straight away.

Be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow

Hugs xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...