Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 19, 2024

Trellis Card Variation Four

 HI Everybody.

Another quick and easy variation of the Trellis Card and this one is crated to look like a gate or fence panel.

I have used some card that looks wooden to make things easier and I have inked the edges to make it blend.

This video is not long  but I hope you enjoy it just the same.

Trellis Card - Variation Four

Click the link to open a new window in YouTube to view the video and be sure to leave me a comment. "Like" and subscribe if you haven't already.

It all helps to let YT know that you would like more videos from me. 

And a comment here on the blog would be very much appreciated too.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...