Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 17, 2024

Altenew Flowers

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is created with flowers made from the Craft A Flower kit from Altenew. It is the Sulfer Cosmos flower and it is lovely.

I have cut my layers for the flowers in blue and then once they are assembled I gave gone over the petals with the Wink Of Stella pen.

The flowers have been added to a handmade inky background and an aperture cut into the card for effect. 

The finished card is a 5x7 with the fold at the top, and it is much prettier in the hand as the flowers sparkle when turned in the light.


This was a playtime session and for the yellow flowers I used the Layered Rose, again from Altenew, and this die was free with a magazine a long time ago.

These have also been added to a handmade background and the white net added to the top, but this card is only an A6 size.

I had fun making these flowers and the time spent was very relaxing.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Christina. The blue is my favourite.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina. Lovely cards with these flowers in blue and yellow.
    I have the flowers in yelloww from Altenew somewhere. Since
    the move into my craft room I can't seem to find anything 😉 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so lovely, the blue is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers, Christina. I like the idea of the "net" die as a background as a break between the flowers and the colored background underneath. Also, where did you get the lovely little jeweled butterfly charms?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are lovely. I have that magazine freebie but haven’t used it for a long time.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...