Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 21, 2012

Little Boxes ...

Click to Enlarge
 This is a little project that I am going to use to decorate my Christmas table this year.

 It will be filled with a small gift for each person.

It could be chocolates, or some bath cubes.



And although it is a small box it is just the right size to hold three tealight candles perfectly.



It is created using the Square Bracket Edge box from Spellbinders

Although it is one of the Grand templates ...  the beauty of this die is ...


... it will go through the smaller machines.

 And here I have pictured it in my Big Shot.

The top and the base of the box will go easily through my machine  and I have even embossed them to add a lovely pattern to both.

You will need to read the instructions for your machine as to layering up the cutting plates.



I have used the  Decorative Labels 1  to add to the top of my box.

And I have added some matching "Bling"  from   Want2Scrap 






I think it will make a very pretty gift and if I add a tag with each persons name it will also serve as a  place name setting too.

Hugs xx 

10 comments:

  1. These boxes are really cute!! This is one of the box dies I designed for Spellbinders last year. I love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little box great idea for Christmas table x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely and I might just try to make them to take back to my daughters in England when we visit them for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful box`s, fabulous idea pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous boxes. Lovely idea for the table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, a beautiful project. I wonder if that die is available here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. Will you be making a video of these? I hope so. I love your projects and I could listen to you speak all day long. I was so born in the wrong country.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is stunning, I'd love to make these for the Christmas tree, stunning inspiration thank you.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! and such a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful.ich habe es gerade gemacht. wunderschön geworden

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...