Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 09, 2012

Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament



Click to Enlarge
I have been busy playing again and this time I have used the  Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament to create more  decorations that could be suitable for Christmas.

These are quite big  as I have used the largest die in the set but they are cerainly a statement piece.

I have added Glitter, feathers, tassels and ribbons as well as my  Diamante from Want2Scrap

This selection is showing some of the ideas that I came up with and the video has been added to the website .... here is the page ...  Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament

The second ornament from  the left has been  decorated with flowers and  butterflies as a more summery theme and  I also think that this could  be  suitable  as a  Bridal arrangement and made to look really  luxurious.

This one has red gingham ribbon for the carrying handle and it has been glittered with Glamour Dust.

 I went on to add the wine coloured feathers  and some wooden snowflakes as a bit more embellishment to this one... it is the second  from the right in the picture.

The Holly paper is from the Crafters Companion  Christmas CD
 
Hugs xx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christina. I have a die like this so I may have a go to make some decs to go along my glass doors for Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christina, I also am going to have a go at this. Regarding the extra charges on save on hobbies, I have places 2 orders with them and neither have had an extra charge, so maybe it is a regional thing that the post office enforce, I have bought many items of craft supplies from the USA and have never had to pay extra, so I am sure no one can blame you for not telling us, If like me you have never come across it before. love and Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are stunningly gorgeous Christina who would ever have thought you could make something like this from card making items - so versatile and very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this die too & made something similar to the purple one, not too bad for my 1st attempt lol, thank you again Christina for the inspiration & help you give to everyone x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...