Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 11, 2012

Not A Christmas Card ....


Click to Enlarge
I thought I would have a change from Christmas cards with this one and I brought out the Spellbinders.

I have  mixed and  matched many  of the ones that I have and I really like the  look of this card.

The colour is a soft teal  and cream and the oragnza  ribbon matches the card  perfectly.

In the  centre of the bow  I have added a  Vintage button  and the  Decorative Hatpin  is pushed throught  the centre  of the knot.

The Spellbinders  are in BOLD  to highlight the ones I have used for this card.
 
The background has been run through  the  Paisley M-Bossabilities folder  and then edged with the Persian Accents borders on each side.

I have cut Floral Ovals three times using the largest and the second largest dies and added them in Teal at the back ... with the two smallest on either side and the largest in the centre.

Labels 20 has been cut and embossed and raised on foam pads to the centre of the card.  Perisan Accents corners have been placed on either side of the label.

Another Floral Oval has been added in Teal to the back of the sentiment, which is cut in cream from the Persian Accents.

The Pearly Swirl is Le Creme Finesse from Want2Scrap  and I have curled it down the side of the card and around the "With Love" sentiment.

And the  reason it is  curled around  the sentiment is  because ...  I slipped with the  wording  and added  a  mark  (idiot!) .... so  covered it up with  the Swirl.

Hugs xx









4 comments:

  1. You are the queen of putting Spellbinders into action!!! Beautiful card, I love the look of it too and the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card,so I am going to have a go myself. Thank You Both. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Christina, I love your bow and beautiful pin.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. another wonderful card, I dont knowanyone bothers to look at others channels, yours is so great. Thank you for reminding me were to find your video on impressabilities, I can see where I was going wrong, now I have it right. Also found your video on auble blossoms, only just got them and forgot how you used them so now I am back on track. I have solved my problem, I have opened a file especially for Christine. Thank you so much we all look forward to all of your wonderful ideas. xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...