Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 04, 2012

Wherever we go ....

This is more from the magical pencil of  Mo Manning   and this is the "Back to School" images.  I bought all four in the set and they are  boy and girl with curly hair and boy and girl with straight hair and they will cover just about any thing you want.

I have coloured them with Spectrum Noir pens from Crafters Companion  and I added two of them together for effect.

I hate cutting out with a vengence ...  and so I have left a thin border around each figure.

I have used Pinflair Glur Gel to give the girl image some  height and that way it looks as if he is in front of her ... hurrying off to school.

And I added some shadow underneath their feet.

The  techniques are overed in   Video Tutorials  about this colouring system

The background has been embossed with the Wall folder and then inked over with Antique linen.

The verse has been cut with the Postage Stamp die from Spellbinders ... and I  have wrapped  Bakers Twine  around the spine.

I think this card is  simple but so cute and would be perfect fo children starting school for the first time ... they could be twins going off together.

Yesterday I watched the views to my YouTube videos roll over to 1,111,111 and I am overwhelmed at the incredible rate it goes up each day ... Thank you for your support  


Hugs xx 

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card! You always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card Christina, love the way you've placed your little figures

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images. Will certainly have a look at these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card beautifully coloured. I am not surprised at your video tutorial views as they are just so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I remember the s's you squiggled in to make the hair look curly..brilliant! Congrats on your Video views!! I would be overwhelmed too! You deserve it for you put so much into it... I enjoy all that you make and showed them off to Troy's family yesterday, they love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I love your coloring!! Graet video as well!! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...