Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 16, 2012

Spellbinders Square Ornament

These little  Decorations have been very well received and so here is another one using up those precious dies that you may have in your collections.

So far you have two different types
 Christmas Decorations
 Heirloom Ornament

For these pretty little baby cubes I have used the Decorative Labels 1  but you can make them from any square dies that you have.
I have even made one for a Wedding and added in some of the Organza Flowers  

The Diamante "Bling" on all the cubes is from Want2Scrap

The short video tuorial  Spellbinders Square Ornament Tutorial  has been  added to the  website today.

I have another one for tomorrow using the  Poinsettia Flower  just waiting in the side lines to be added.

But  my "Film Crew" is taking me out for Sunday Lunch and so I have to go and get ready. 

Theres just no competition when it comes to a Roast Beef dinner....I can almost smell that deliious aroma  and it has to be one my most favourite meals ever.

And at least if we go out to eat then there is no washing up either ... so double bonus.

Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm!

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. So pretty, definitely will be trying my hand at making some. Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as always for some great inspiration Christina :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look gorgeous Christina and I can smell that roast beef from here, yumyum. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the decorations are gorgious and i will be haveing a go
    at them ,i always make something for my friend's stall for xmas and was wondering what i could do this year,you have solved my problem ,thank you.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooooo pretty Christina I love your gorgeous cubes x
    Hope you enjoyed your lunch x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous ornaments. Love the square box. Brilliant tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is funny you live in the UK and I heard about this idea in my own town, hahaha! It is gorgeous!!! Kelly I and Theresa gained up over the weekend and played some... I mentioned your ornaments on my blog today and created a similar version of the first ones you made, you are such a huge inspiration to us girls!!! This ornament is amazing!!!!! Off to watch the video

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL,STUNNING ornaments. I can't wait ti try some myself. I am definitely going to mention you in my next blog post! I have alrerady gave my Mom and sister your website and blog addresses to check out. Your awesome and I love ya!

    thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...