Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 10, 2022

Another Way To Use Slimline ...

Hi Everybody,

This brand new collection will be launched on Craft Stash Facebook Live this Friday (Tomorrow 11th Nov) so make a note in your calendar to join myself and Lou Collins then at 12.30.

So for todays card I have used the small slimline die cut to produce the two panels that I have added to my card.

I have cut the layers twice in white and turquoise and added them together. Then they have been cut so that they can be added to the card front and leave a gap in the centre. 

I have added them to an embossed background and then added the Best Wishes words in the gap. 

The card has then been decorated with a pearl flourish and some Mulberry flowers at the bottom.

These flowers have been glittered up and I used a hot glue gun to hold them in place.

These are flowers that I got from Wild orchid Crafts many years ago and I have loads of them left yet to use. 

But they no longer ship to the UK and so if you know of somewhere else where they can be purchased then be sure to let us all know.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Love all these beautiful cards you are creating. Will watch tomorrow. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the dies in this collection are very useful .Its good to be able to mix and match . Lovely cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely feminine card. I always admire the flowers you use. They add beautiful touch to any card.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you have used here Christina, very pretty.
    Samantha Dawkins

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...