Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 12, 2022

Winner

HI Everybody,

What a lovely day it is today and later Ruby and I are meeting up with the rest of our family to remember my lovely husband Griff.

 It is four years today since he died and this has been a difficult four years. I smile and laugh and when people say "How are you"  I nod and say " I am fine" but in truth it has had some very trying moments in it. 

But today we are all meeting up and going for a lovely walk and then coffee and cake in a Lytham Hall café. The dogs will be able to run free and sniff all the wonderful things in the woods and we will all have a good natter about the things we have ben up to.

But in the meantime the winner has been chosen for yesterdays offering and the name this week is

Christine Cloutier 

would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

I hope you enjoy playing with it and be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, it's incredible that it's Griff's four year anniversary, I know it will have been very hard at times and he would be so proud of how you've coped and how far you've come. There'll no doubt be tears and laughter at the family meet up so enjoy your time with them. xx
    Congratulations to Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Christina, they say that time heals, but I don’t know if that’s true, I think it gets harder as time goes by, I always think of Griff when he used to do all the recordings for you, and made your craft room, then did your fabulous kitchen, I know it must be so hard for you. Thanks for all your inspiration every day. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Christina. I sent you my address

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you today Christina ❤

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...