Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 08, 2022

Elegant Nestables - DL & Slimline

 Hi Everybody,

Todays video is to show you the difference between the DL and the Slimline version of this new Elegant Nestables Die set. 

The card shown is the Slimline version and I know that the colour scheme is perhaps a little unusual  for some people.

 But I have been using white and silver just lately and so I thought ... try a complete change of colour and see how it looks.

And although it is black based with blue mirror card I have to say I am quite happy with it. 

Both of these cards could also be used for a winter birthday too and probably other occasions with a bit of tweaking

The flowers are some that I have had in my crafty boxes for quite some time and it is about time they got used. And the die cut leaves and sprigs help to complete the look.

                                 
The video is not too long and I have covered most of the dies that are in this new collection in other videos that I have now added to the blog pages and on YouTube. 
The rest of them will follow shortly
You will find them all in a playlist named Elegant Nestables Collection.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards , haven’t used slimline will be adding these to my wish list.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. Ohhh I love the slimline and D.I cards. I love you sample today. I have an appointment this morning so am looking forward to when I get back to watch your video. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds
    Please stay safe and well 🙏.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total stunners, so love all the detail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely, a nice change of slimline card ,lots of detail Dozyduck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower arrangement on the front. Lovely card.
    Samantha Dawkins

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...