Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 06, 2022

Elegant Nestables Collection - US A2

 Hi Everybody,

This A2 card is from the new collection and it creates an American A2 sized card. This is their preferred size as it keeps the postage down.

For the one shown I have added the die cut to an A2 base but in the video I have also added one to a 5x7 card as that is my favourite size to make.

All the cards are created in turquoise and a mat gold card that I got from Craft Stash. The little piece of gingham card shown here is some that I have had for a long time 

The ribbon I have also had for some time but it fitted into the slots just right and so that is why I used it on this card.


                     
Once again I hope you enjoy the video and I will be adding more using this collection.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and I think the A2 dies will be very useful . I have few "abroad " cards to send for Xmas and they will also be useful for decorating larger cards. Great video xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    Oh wow, all three cards are stunning and I love the colour you have used
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, congrats to the winner yesterday.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...