Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 03, 2022

Elegant Nestables - 5x7 Rectangles + Ovals

 Hi Everybody,

Saturday the 5th November sees the launch of a brand new collection called Elegant Nestables and this is the 5x7 Rectangles.

They are being shown on The Craft Store with Lou Collins and I have sent many samples with her for you to see. 

These dies can all be used separately to create some beautiful cards and they will also work together. 

All are designed to work with all the previous box collections that have been released in the past.

I am so pleased with the delicate lacey look to this collection and I love to dress them up with flowers, ribbons and pearls.

This video will show you how I used the rectangles, and even combined it with the Ovals and I will be adding more for the other sets as I go along. 

                       
So I hope you will be able to join Lou this Saturday at 5pm and 8pm as she introduces you to the 
Elegant Nestables Collection 
from 
Card Making Magic

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely collection of dies, and two beautiful cards. Look forward to the shows on Saturday.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Beautiful cards . Good luck with this new collection. love the lacy look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes they are very elegant, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ( Doris Shawcross)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, looking forward to watching the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cards Christina those die sets look really good, there are lots of different dies in them, they are my kind of cards, I’m going to treat myself to a set for Christmas. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...