Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 17, 2022

Elegant Nestables Collection - DL + Octagons

Hi Everybody,

For this card I have used the small dies from the Octagon die set which is part of the Elegant Nestables Collection.

I have linked them all together with ribbon woven through the centre and I like the look of this card with the glitter card in the background

It is a DL size,  which is coming back into fashion again, and this is effective yet easy to do. 

I have really enjoyed playing with this new die set and there are lots of videos to showcase the different sizes in the collection. I have used every style there is now and in many cases I have mixed and matched sets as well.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

                     

2 comments:

  1. So pretty is your slim line card lovely colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty, you certainly do have some great ideas Christina, thank you....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...