Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 20, 2022

Black Friday ....

Hi Everybody,

I am off to the first Craft Show in Leigh today that I have been to in four years, but I just wanted to pop in and tell you about the fun and frolics at Craft Stash this next week.

Starting tomorrow sees some fantastic deals on Craft Stash as they are running a Black Friday offer that will last the whole week. There will be some really good offers across hundreds of their own brand products that are featured on their website, and especially from the Co Brands.

So if you are looking for a super bargain then make sure you are signed up for their emails and if you aren't then get over there and do so now or you will miss out on the week long sale.

Here is the link to get on the email list and it will open a new window for you 
Craft Stash Newsletter 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Christina. I hope you have a lovely day today at craftstash. If I lived nearer I would be joining you. It seems ages since my sister and me went to Harrogate in September 2021 that was last year just as covid had lifted ... And the last one I went to... I wish we had some shows nearer. Have a great day.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone . Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...