Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 15, 2022

Elegant Nestables - 5x7 Rectangles + Circles

 Hi Everybody,

This is my favourite size of card to make and I like to keep the fold at the top as it helps the card to stand better.

For this one I have used Autumn colours and they have all been coloured by me using Alcohol Inks and Isopropyl and I have a video showing how I did that a long time ago.

I have also used Kraft Card, and this is not something I use often, and it is a very useful addition to any stash. It is a cheap and cheerful card that can suit make of female designs.

So this is the video that I added to Facebook Live last Friday and I am adding it here to compliment the Elegant Nestables series that I have done and just in case you missed it 

                     
Whichever set you purchase you are sure to be delighted with it as it will make the most beautiful cards for you, and should you buy two ... or more ... then remember that they will work alone or combined to get even more for your money.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Christina, like the colour. Will have to put the die’s on my wish by list. Really enjoy your videos,.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good video and love the craft card and cream colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina I just love this card its fabulous, you come up with some great ideas & this is great video great as usual . Take care Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Christina, I wish my top fold cards stood like that. Love the Kraft and cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one caught my eye! Love the colour choices
    Christine, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the design and beautiful arrangement of flowers around it

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...