Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 16, 2022

Elegant Nestables Collection - 5x7 + Octagons

Hi Everybody,

Today I am featuring another one of the dies from the Elegant Nestables Collection and this time it is my favourite 5x7 teamed with the Octagons.

This style of card was one I saw Marta Debicka making in her tutorial last week and I really liked the design. I asked Marta if I could copy it and so here is my version.

For mine I have used the dies from the set and I am more than happy with the finished look. I can't wait to se what Marta thinks of it too. 

The video is not long but is another that will be added to the Elegant Nestables Playlist on my YouTube channel.

Enjoy the video ...

The links at the bottom of the screen are mostly affiliate ones which means if you purchase through them I will get a small commission at not extra cost to you.

I have added in the Wild Orchid Crafts link but sadly they do not ship to the UK at present .. lets hope that changes soon. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Christina you put so much effort into your cards, they are so beautiful and feminine, contain so much, which makes them stand out from so many others, definitely my kind of cards, not to mention all the beautiful dies you use to make them...thank you so much for the inspiration....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the design and the video

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been making some stunning cards Christina this is such a pretty collection 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina, two more beautiful cards today. The 5 x 7" dies are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Looking forward to watching the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Christina, you make it look so easy, I shall have a go at this one its a little different but still very classy & I for one would love to receive it. Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant and lovely flowers with it

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...