Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 21, 2022

Craft Show Purchases

Hi Everybody,

Yesterday at the Craft Show was a really good day out, despite the fact that it poured down most of the time.

I went with Pauline Hickey and we had so much to talk about. We saw lots of things that we liked and we bought some beautiful card from AnnaMarie Designs.

They were in packs of ten, so Pauline and I bought five packs each of different colours and then we split them, having five sheets each from the ten packs.

That gave both of us a good selection to play with in the next few weeks. I also got the new Distress Oxide Ink and a refill for the pad to. Plus some re-inkers for black ink pads that I have. 

The little glue bottles I need coz no matter how hard I try I always get them clogged and so I need a regular supply of new ones with the pins. I also lose the pins regularly too!!

The ribbons where only 50p a roll so I bought six of them and a very large bottle of Collall Glue ... for the little glue bottles. I also bought some really thick Acetate.

 I am very happy with my buys and I can remember years when I used to save up for months and spend loads at the shows that Griff and I went too. This is the first show I have been to since he died.

Pauline and I enjoyed it and we went for a meal at the near set pub afterwards and another natter.

Good day all round ...

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Christina! Hope you are doing well today. I’m trying hard to get inspired to finish my Christmas cards. The craft stores here in Asheville do not have much to work with so I ordered online and it turned out to be more for scrapbooking than card making, so I’m left to my own device. Lol! I always enjoy looking at your designs; they’re always heart warming and beautiful and feminine. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us card makers!

    Joyce Parton
    Black Mountain, North Carolina, USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know that Craft Stash have a US website with all the products on there that are on the UK site ... here is the link for you to my collections but have a good look round https://www.craftstash.us/brands/card-making-magic

      Delete
  2. A bittersweet time, but lovely that you shared with a friend. That ribbon was a good price, I remember times when I bought a metre, or a small length that had been cut off a roll and nothing less than a pound lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, Glad you enjoyed your day out with Pauline and managed to get some bargains x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see your purchases. I haven’t been to a Craft show for some time and was tempted go to Leigh….didn’t make it but maybe next time.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to say Hello if you do go to the next one .. it would be lovely to meet you Cxx

      Delete
  5. Pleased you enjoyed the Leigh show. I was due to go but unfortunately had to change my plans. I’m glad that I’m not the only one who has trouble with the glue bottles. .
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you will get to the next one and we can meet up Cxx

      Delete
  6. Happy that you had a great day. I still remember meeting you at Harrogate - that was about the start of serious crafting LOL The coffee is still owed! Great idea from Craft Stash. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been to Harrogate for years but maybe next time I can persuade Pauline to go with me ... and I haven't forgotten the coffee either so hope to meet up with you again Cxx

      Delete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...