Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 19, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

It's a beautiful day here and Ruby and I are going to go for a walk after this post is done.
At present she is barking at the postman and anybody else who dares to walk past her house.!!

Ella (cat) as always is zooming round like an idiot going up and down her cat tree.
I am the only one who is chilled in this house.

But the draw has been done and the name this week is
Valerie Steele
so if you could email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get the pack in the post to you straight away.

Please let me know that you have it safely and I do know that if you are overseas then it will take a while to get to you. But at least I will know that you have it safely.
I hope you enjoy playing with it and make some lovely projects.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, I laughed at the thought of you being chilled while Ruby and Ella are causing mayhem, I hope you enjoyed your walk. Congratulations Valerie.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...