Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 07, 2022

Elegant Nestables - A5 + DL

 Hi Everybody,

Todays video uses the A5 and the DL sets from the new Elegant Nestables Collection and in this one I have used the sets separately and then combined the two for another look.

Each one is a petty card in it's own right and I have used a lovely grey and white colour scheme for all three.

                   
I have shown you a way to always have the colour card you need by using inks direct to white card and I have used the Distress Oxides to get my card. Now I know I can always have the card I want whatever I do on my designs.

In one of the cards I have used a pop of colour also to add a difference to the the look and I am really pleased with all the cards.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Christina. The DL cards or otherwise known as slimline cards. Are always my favourite style of cards. And I love what you have given us today . Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
    Please stay safe and well 🙏.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann …. DL and Slimline are two different sizes with the slimline being slimmer. I have die and box sets in both sizes and the new Elegant Nestables also has both sizes in the collection. Cxx

      Delete
  2. I like the grey /white combination . Lovely cards and great dies . xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful cards thank you Christina. Very informative video too X
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, lovely dies.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...