Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 29, 2022

Spiky Flowers

 Hi Everybody,

These large and pretty flowers have been die cut from pink Vellum,  that was bought at a craft show, and I have had it for a long time, and I have shaped them with a ball tool to add curve to the petals.

On the end of each petal I added some glue and then sprinkled it with the fine glitter and allowed it to dry before layering them up.

I used two of each size petal to create a full flower and then used the silver mirror card to make the centre portion and the leaves

The butterfly is again one left over from another project and the card is some I got at last weeks craft show.
This one has the addition of some glitter card leaves but the flower has been cut and curled in the same way.

This landscape card is an A5 so you can judge for your self how large the flower is. 

It makes a real statement on the card and is not for the faint hearted. I love it.

The inside of this card has the same pink card as the front and the base card is black.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Two pretty cards, Have never used vellum I’ve got some somewhere will have to look in my stash.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. I really like these cards. The vellum flowers are beginning to be very popular ... And they look stunning when glittered and stamped. . Thankyou Christina.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
    Please stay safe and well everyone 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow two beautiful cards, I do love vellum flowers....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are spectacular. Love both cards. Thank you, Christina, for sharing.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards Christina. When I’ve tried to die cut vellum before it sometimes cracks. Perhaps I should try a little thin card with it next time. Xx
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Good idea to put glitter on the flowers. True "Christina" cards! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing. Ronnie Beard 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    I love both cards and the vellum flower makes a fantastic centre piece- sooo pretty.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they make such lovely soft flowers don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice effect! Christine, canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bold and beautiful I love them! Cheerful be nice in yellow for a summer birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, wished I had some pink vellum around but sadly not. Get
    some on my next shopping spree with a certain company hihi
    Maria A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are stunning Christina, I have bought some vellum but didn’t really know what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration, love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...