Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 14, 2022

Elegant Nestables, Box Kits & Display Stands

Hi Everybody,

I am so happy that everyone seems to be enjoying the new Elegant Nestables Collection and the beautiful cards that they can make.

But don't forget that they will work extremely well with any of the other dies, from previous collections, that you may have in your stash.

They are also designed to compliment the Complete Card & Box Die Sets that have been brought out over the years and can extend your card making with many possibilities.

And there are also the card stands that can hold your card for display in a lovely way.

I have added below the links to all the Elegant Nestables and shown them alongside the relevant box collections that they will go with, complete with the stands 

These will create the basic card shape and some layers and then the box that will hold your finished card, and allow for any depth you may have added to your design,
and if you are like me it will be a lot !!!

I am loving this collection but there is a lot more to come for the future so I thank you for you support in the past and your continuing support in my endeavours.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Absolutely Beautiful cards and die sets this morning. Thankyou . Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds
    Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, you read my mind. Only last night I got out my card and box die sets to match up the correct new sets!! It's so good that they link up this way and stretch out what we can now do. Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Christina, such beautiful wonderful dies too, so so versatile, don't need any others, you have them all....well done....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one.
    Christine from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so elegant for sure, love the fancy framing and the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Christina I love this one. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...