Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 26, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Are you all ready for Christmas ? It's not long now, just four weeks and already the trees are up in some homes. It is not my favourite time of year and I try to avoid it as much as possible. Once children have grown up the excitement seems to disappear as they are the ones that make it fun.

But life goes on and the draw has been done for this weeks Japanese Dreams set. It is a lovely set from Paper Discovery and it comes with stamps, an embossing folder as well as the magazine for you to browse in your own time and is full if good ideas. 

The name this week is 

Tina Zapusek 

so if you would email me please with your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
then I will get the pack in the post to you straight away.

I hope you enjoy playing with it and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it, thank you so much!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, congratulations to Tina. I love Christmas even though I'm one of your older followers. The church and carol services make it special, and our Granddaughters help to keep the magic alive, although I don't know how I'd feel if I lived on my own. We are old school so we don't put up the decorations until about two weeks before Christmas Day, and they come down on, or before, 12th night. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tina.
    I agree with you, Christina, once the kids are gone it is different!
    Christine from Canada

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...