Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 05, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

Another Saturday rolls up and they seem to come round so quickly I can't keep up. It's not very bright here today, but it is not cold. 

I had a bad migraine yesterday and Ruby was taken care of by Vickie, who she took her to sleep at her house. I went to bed at 7.30 but I am glad to say that I feel much better today. I have not had a migraine head headache for a while now but I know when one is on its way as my vision goes wavy and I feel really sick. They are not pleasant things to have.

Anyway the draw has been done this morning and the name this week is

Ursula Longworth

would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

I hope you enjoy the magazine and the gift and please let me know that you have it safely.

REMINDER

Don't forget to join Lou Collins at 5pm and 8pm today on The Craft Store for the launch of the new Elegant Nestables. I have some good videos coming up this week using this collection.

 More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

2 comments:

  1. Ah well done Ursula, enjoy your gift, it’s horrible having migraines Christina, I get them occasionally sometimes just when the sun is shining brightly, so I always wear my sunglasses, it knocks you for six and you feel drained the day after. You are doing so much close work making your cards I hope you feel better. Love Anne Owens xx going you watch your new collection later, I thought I had missed it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see that you have been I'll Christina .I hope that by now you are fully recovered.Watched Lou at 5pm Lovely does and beautiful cards..Seemed to be selling very quickly

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...