Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 09, 2022

Waste Not - Want Not ...

Hi Everybody,

So after a week of intricate cards in many colours I thought I would add this one to show you how the Elegant Nestables can work as a clean and simple design.

This is an A2 sized card and the background has been embossed in the Perfect Roses embossing folder.

The word Friend is from another die set but the larger word HI is using the smaller centre part that fell out of the A2 collection.

I used the positive piece on another card but this is the bit that was left and so I formed my word and added it to the card front.

It is cut from bright gold mirror card and it seemed a shame to put it in the bin and if formed the word so well.

I like to look for other ways to use the dies and using the waste bits is one of them. That way all your precious card is used up.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Simple but highly effective! Love the big and bold sentiment. To be able to use the negative part of a cutting die is double win and an EF always adds a touch of elegance. Love it!

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clever save Christina and what a Super card from the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card-so classy & elegant.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...