Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 23, 2023

Ali Patchett - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It's a strange kind of day here. It isn't cold and not raining at present, but it is very damp. Ruby and I may go walking later but we will see how it goes. Ruby will go out in any weather, but me ???? I am a fair weather walker only.

I have done the draw for the Daffodil stamps and embossing folder and the winner will not be disappointed with their win. I add in my email address for you to reply to so please use it, and not the contact form on the blog, or even leaving your personal details on the blog pages. 

I delete those emails for safety reasons and I do not store any details about you at all.

So the name today is

Ali Patchett

Please can you email your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get the prize in the post to you straight away.
Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Ali Patchett. It looks like you won a great prize.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...