Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 26, 2023

Wax Seal Cards

 Hi Everybody,

I have been busy making cards and using the wax seals that I made yesterday.  I have lots of seals left over and so I can make lots more cards

I have lots of ideas to share with you and they will be in other videos yet to be added. But for now the first four are in a video that I made for you to see.

This first one uses the three flowers that I made and trimmed down. I added them to a really old stamp set that looks like distressed paint stripes.

I add these in before I used an older embossing folder for the  the panel and added it to a green mat.  

For this next one I have used the same embossing folder from Card Making Magic called Simply Dots.

The background paper is some that I have also had for ages and bought at a craft show years ago.

I used the Dragon wax seal stamp for this one and staggered them on the banner strips

I am really happy with all the cards I made and I hope you like them too. I also hope you enjoy the video and will be sure to join me on the next one.


   

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video..the coloring of the designs were so pretty. I'm guessing these cards would have to be delivered in person.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...