Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 25, 2023

Wax Seals ....

 Hi Everybody,

These are some of my first attempts at creating wax seals and I am quite pleased with the results.

Some of them are good others are not but there is no waste with any of the waxes as they can simply be re-melted and used again.


I did make quite a few in the video and in the next one I will add them to my cards.

There are lots of things that you can do with the seals and I will try to show you how I varied the looks as I go along. I have some special cards that I want to share with you and so more videos will be along soon.

The stamps that I used are from Easy Craft Art and they have a vast choice of stamps, wax beads and kits that may appeal to you. They are offering you a 12% discount on your purchases if you add the code Christina 12 at the checkout.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, await to see them on projects…thank you…luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...