Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 20, 2023

More Altenew Flowers

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is a DL size and once again I have used the Altenew Flowers Kits that I have. 

This also has a matching die to cut it out and again I have added it to an older Card Making Magic embossing folder.

This folder is one of my favourites and the effect is very subtle. It is the Simply Dots folder.

I made the colour scheme yellow as this is not a colour I use often but I do like the effect with these tulips. 

I used the stencil in the kit, before embossing it, to add some flourishes to the background under the flowers.  The pearls along the side are just a little extra decoration.

Another pretty card that would sit any occasion and is reasonably quick to make.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Another pretty card Christina
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card today and yesterday. Good that you enjoyed your day out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.
    Sam Dawkins

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty , I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Christina. Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love that shade of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! It so cheerful looking! It makes me want to smile! Thanks for sharing!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...