Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 04, 2023

Playtime with Altenew

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is created with a really old stamp set from Altenew and I thought it was time to dig out some of my old stamps and
re-create with them. 

This one has been stamped in shade of Pink and Lilac and the same two colours splattered onto the background.

The flowers and leaves have been cut out with the coordinating die set and added with foam tape to raise them up.

I also used an old stencil, that was free with a magazine, on the background to give the diamond pattern that you can see.

The second card is using a die, stamp and a stencil from a magazine that Altenew brought out and I don't like the colours on this one as much.

I think that the blues I used are too dark.

I again used a free stencil for the background and in the set there are some leaves to another Altenew stencil which I also added to the background.

It is good to play and experiment with items and colours and that is the way I learn what I like and what I don't like.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

1 comment:

  1. Two more lovely cards Christina
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...