Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 24, 2023

Wax Seal Kit

Hi Everybody,

I am very blessed to be in the position of being offered product to use without any strings attached and who wouldn't say yes when offered things like this.

So a few weeks ago I was asked by Easy Craft Art if I would like to choose some items from their website to try.

I had a good browse around and there is a host of things for journaling and scrapbooking and I have never done either of those things.

So I selected the items shown as I have never done anything with real wax seals in the past.

Being new to this I have to do some learning to do for myself but as I progress I will be adding the seals to my cards and I will share them with you as I do.  And if you would like to try this too then Easy Craft Art are giving you a 12% discount on your order if you add Christina12 at the checkout

                  

If you are not into the real wax seal products then in my Card Making Magic Collections I do have a faux Wax Seal Die Set that will give you a really good look to your designs, and at present Craft Stash are giving you 10% off this die set.

Please join me in the next few videos where I add the wax seals to my cards and I try to be a little different as I do.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new kit Christina. Looking forward to seeing how it all works xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...