Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 31, 2023

Decoupage Delight Collection - Camellia

 Hi Everybody,

Last week Pauline Hickey and I had a get together at my house and we decided to do a little crafting in my craft room.

 I thought it would be a good idea and a bit of fun to film the process as we made the flower.

We used the Camellia Flower to make the blooms and then we added them to our cards.

 I did one for a birthday and Pauline made a sympathy card with her beautiful lilac flower.

The video is not long but once it was done we went out for lunch and had a lovely steak sandwich.

This is one that I made later in the day after Pauline had gone back home again. I also added a wax seal to this card

                  

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. All good fun! Lovely results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have a friend to craft with and have a fun time thank you Christina and Pauline for a great tutorial 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely seeing you craft with your friend Christina, two beautiful cards. Love Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina. Lovely to see Pauline as well and thank you for the video you
    shared with us. Two Beautiful cards ladies x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...