Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 09, 2023

Valerie Steele - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Another weekend is here and the weather is still being kind. We went for a lovely walk around Fairhaven Lake yesterday and stopped for coffee in the little café there. We got home again before the rain started and it was very warm.

Ruby decided to go for a swim in the small duckpond there and she takes no notice of me when I call her back. Once she gets it into her head to go for a dip nothing gets in her way.
I am saying "No" and she stands on the bank and looks at me ... and then in she goes anyway.

Needless to say she had to get in the shower once we got home, as she didn't smell too pleasant after that.

The draw has now been done and the winner this week is

Valerie Steele

please can you email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack in the post to you straight away.

Be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...