Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 10, 2023

Playing with Altenew Florals

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is using the Altenew project life kit that I have been collecting and not using nearly enough.

This kit is the Silk Art from June 2022

For this card I created a shaped front using the die in the kit and then coloured the embossed image with the layering stencils.

I used my own Card Making Magic Simply Dots embossing folder for the background and the Perfect Roses for the inside.

The finished card is a 6x6 and I am happy with the result. The sentiment is from a pack that I bought at the craft show I went to ages ago.

This is the card from a different angle to show the shaped card front.

I stacked the die cut of the flowers three times and added it to the panel and so it is raised from the actual card base and I think you can just make that out in the photo.

It will still fit into a standard sized envelope and so the postage wont be any more expensive.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. What a lovely card today. I love the colours ... I am a big fan of Turquoise as it's Turkey's national colour ... And my own personal favourite colour is any shade of green, so this card is a winner for me.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    Thankyou Christina for the lovely message you Sent to me yesterday. Congratulating us on our new addition to the family. Both my Granddaughter and baby BROOKS are fine and expecting to be home soon, after having a C Section she has to stay an extra few days in hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...