Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 05, 2023

Christmas in July

Hi Everybody,

Today sees the exciting Christmas In July Launch with Craft Stash and this is designed to give you an early start with any of your Christmas makes. 

This card was very easy to make as all I did was cut out the letters and add them to my base. 

I have used other dies to get the flowers and the embossed background

This card took a little longer as I stamped out all the parts that I needed and then either die cut or fussy cut them out.

I used foam pads underneath areas to give them height and make them stand out on the card, and I added Accent Glaze to the lights for extra shine.

There are lots of ideas that you can try with these dies and they all work really well with last years collection too.

So no excuse to be late with cards this season, unless you are like me and cannot plan for Christmas when the sun shines. It wouldn't do for me to live in Australia.

More tomorrow ...
Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Ohhh please accept my apologies for not commenting this week. Our first Great Grandchild ... a little boy ... decided to make a month early entrance into our world. I am happy to tell you all that both my granddaughter
    and baby are fine and well including a very proud new daddy.
    A lovely Christmas card today Christina. And never too early. To start.
    Thankyou.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone . Please stay safe and well 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to everybody Ann at this very special event. I have three Great Grandchildren and the eldest one is Isabella and the other two boys Bobby and Carter and they are all lovely kids.

      Delete
  2. Lovely Christmas cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely Christmas cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...