Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 03, 2023

Trellis Die Set & Brusho Crystals

 Hi Everybody,

This card shows an older die set from the Decoupage Delight Collection and this is the 5x7 Trellis.

I made lots of cards and used the Brushos on them and the video shows how I got two cards from one die cut.

It was good fun to play with these crystals again as I haven't used them in a long time, and I was more than happy with the  cards I created.

There are several different ways to use this die and each one will give you a different look. 

The top card was using the Brusho panel as my  background layer and adding the white panel to the top.

In the video I show other ways of layering the die cuts, and the card to the left is using up the pieces that fall out ... other wise known as the waste !!

But of course in this technique there is no waste just lovely cards that you can use for any occasion. 

I hope you enjoy the video and will give this a try. 

You could try the Colour Burst Powders instead if you don't have the Brushos or maybe just water colours.

So have a play and see what you can use and have some fun with them.

                    

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards. Congrats to the winner yesterday.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards and good ideas in the video. So many dies now Christina - we're spoilt for choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched video Christina. Nice collection of cards.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards! And they are so different!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all just gorgeous, I too save all my inner pieces from dies to use on other cards, love them with the brushos!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...