Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 30, 2023

Betty McAlister - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Did you manage to join the Craft Stash Craftathon Friday?? We had a great day and some winners on each hour. The demos created some beautiful projects and as soon as we have the figure I will let you know just how much money we raised for MHUK.

On the blog the draw has been done for the gorgeous Butterfly Florals stamp and die set.
The name today is 
Betty McAlister
and so if you could email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get it in the post to you straight away.

I hope you will enjoy playing with it and please be sure to let me know that you have received it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done Betty, that is a lovely gift, was lovely seeing you and Ruby on Friday, I managed to watch the last hour. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...