Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 02, 2023

Sharon Brand - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Another week has gone by and they seem to go so quickly. Already into July and I am still wondering where March and April went.

 But the weather is good here today and I have had Dougal overnight and so I will be taking him, and Ruby, out for a walk in a little while in the sunshine.

The draw has been done for the Beautiful Butterfly set from Friday and the name this week is .. 

Sharon Brand

Please email me your postal address and I will  get the pack in the post to you.
And can I ask that you add your full address, including the country ... You may know where your postcode is but the post office don't and they will not accept it without the country clearly stated in the address 
 Be sure to let me know when you get it and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

There is also a special offer going on at Craft Stash for this fabulous numbers set if you would like to add this to your collection. It is part of the Clever Cuts Collection that I have featured in many videos and they are all in a Playlist on my YouTube Channel. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of the 2 fur babies!. Have a good weekend Christina. Very windy and overcast here - good card making day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love photo of Ruby and Douglas.Nice that they are such good friends. Congratulations to Sharon enjoy your prize . Joyce x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...