Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 19, 2023

Altenew Layered Stencils

 Hi Everybody,

Sorry there was no post on Monday but I had a lovely day out with my youngest daughter. 

Both Ruby and Dougal go to doggy day care (Playschool) on Mon, Tues, Wed and so we took advantage and went out for the day on our own.

The weather was good all day and it was lovely to be out in the sunshine. 

This card is created with a layered stencil from one of the Altenew Project Life kits, and because it is layered it is very easy to colour.

I used Distress Oxide Inks and my blending brushes and then cut it out with the matching die.

I used foam pads and added it to a really old Card Making Magic embossing folder for a very pleasing result.

Altenew make the most beautiful floral stamps and dies and they make spectacular flowers to add to your cards. I have lots of them and use them whenever I can.

The sentiment is part of a pack of pre-printed strips that I have in my stash

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christina. Love the colours. Must try these layering stencils.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. What a lovely day out for you and your daughter. I have two sons... Grown up now with their own familues...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are my world... Grown up now with their own families... But it's not the same as having girly days out. I am very close to my two nieces so they sort of make up for it. Another gorgeous card today. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, love the embossing folder background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour combo , really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice you get some time away and don't have to worry about the furbabies :)
    This is beautiful, love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...