Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 08, 2023

Noel Christmas Card

Hi Everybody,

Here is the second video from the Simply Christmas Collection and this one uses the whole frame of the die set to create the card.

In others I have cut the letters away and used them on my card and it make a real difference if you do this.

For this card I have created a cloudy backdrop with a homemade stencil and some blue ink and it just adds that little bit of atmosphere to the card.

I hope you enjoy the video and please don't forget to Like and Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and if you click the bell icon you will be notified whenever I add a new video.


The links to this collection and some from previous Christmas releases are in the box below.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...