Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 11, 2023

Altenew Whimsical Flowers

Hi Everybody,

For todays cards I am using a stamp set from Altenew that I have had for years and it is the Whimsical Flowers

It has a matching die set that can be abought to use with it, and the three main flowers face in different directions.

There are also smaller flowers and leaves in the set and so I decided to get it out and play as I haven't used this in such a long time.

I stamped and coloured lots of flowers all in the same colourway and cut them out ready to add to my cards.

I made three altogether and here are two of them for you to see.

Both have been added to an embossed background and I have also used my own Rose Flourish die set for the extra leaves I used.

As for the embossing folders one is really old Spellbinders one and the other was free with a magazine again many years ago.

Both cards are A6 but one has a pink base and the other is white.

I quite like both of them and the flowers that I have left over will go onto another project in the future.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Another lovely card. Another card reminding me of Turkey. My favourite place in the world. Beautiful little villages and the people are just wonderful. Thankyou for bringing memories back to me.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really lovely cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral card Christina

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Christina
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heatheranne Whitman12 July 2023 at 16:32

    Love these cards! I'm a sucker for florals, but I do love the embossing on the cards, especially the large leaves. Thanks for sharing!
    Heatheranne Whitman

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...