Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 13, 2023

Creating a frame

Hi Everybody,

 

For todays card I have used yet another border die from the original collection and created a frame to fit around a central panel for my card.


I didn't worry about mitring the corners, I just angled them to fit and the overall look is very pretty.

The flower is also from the original collection and it also had a matching stamp set to it. The Layered Florals is one I have used a lot on my cards.

I also like the colour scheme for this card and it certainly makes a change from pink.
For this card I have used the Double Sided  Border Die and cut it twice to use as a complete background for the card.

There are a lot of things that you can do with any of your border dies,  and if you have the complete box sets then you will already have a border die in the pack.

Think of different ways to use your borders as well as any other dies you may have.

Thinking outside the box will give you many many options and give you "more bang for your buck"

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Beautiful cards this morning ... And I love the colours of both of them.. What a difference the border makes whether it's portrait or landscape. And also another way of using wider strips of leftovers. Thankyou once again .
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous, love the delicate dies for framing and background to go with your lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour Christina, beautiful cards x love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina! I love your use of border dies. I'm not sure which card I like better, so I'll have to give both styles a try, although I'll have to use different border dies. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...