Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 14, 2024

Altenew Embossed Card

Hi Everybody,

Todays Card is using the Silk Art stamp from Altenew that is part of the Create Your Life Project kits

I have used this because the flowers are solid and after stamping them in a black ink they could be embossed  with a clear powder. and heated to melt it to create the shine.

I also used the matching die to cut the flowers out and they have then been added to a background card from Anna Marie Designs with foam pads to raise them up.

The little sentiment stamp is from the same set, but the hearts and ink lines around the edge have ben hand drawn with a fine liner pen just for a little extra decoration.

The completed card is a 5x7 base and I have kept the fold at the top.

It can be for any occasion you need it for. Simply swap out the sentiment to suit your recipient.

I could have made the card smaller by using the coloured centre card only but I wanted to add it as a central panel that was offset to enhance the design

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...