Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 06, 2024

Just Peacocks - 3 Ways

 HI Everybody,

Today I am using the new collection called
Just Peacocks
and this time I am adding a video to show how I made three cards using the same die set.

The whole collection is very versatile and can be put to good use throughout the year for lots of occasions.

And you can use the sentiments from other collections to ring the changes if the ones in the collection are not appropriate.

 

I must admit that this card is my favourite of the three made in the video and it was so quick and easy to do

The gilding wax adds the finishing touch to it, though it does make a mess of my fingers. 

The Pebeo one was the gilding wax I used and I have had it for years but I have added an alternative from Craft Stash in the list below as it is less expensive.

The video is not too long and I hope you enjoy my efforts and the cards created.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Ohhh what a lovely video this morning. You make everything look so easy. I wish I had your patience. And your voice always sounds very soothing. I really like this set. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three lovely cards Christina. Enjoyed the video
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Christina, May you be blessed with many more, may they be filled with lots of love, joy and happiness….luv Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, today's your birthday? Wishing you a very happy birthday! I loved all three cards..each one was gorgeous in its own way. I have to admit, though, as an animal lover, hearing Ruby snore was just the best! I wish you could've turned the camera so we could've seen her snoozing. I know you had your camera set up so that probably wasn't possible, but just hearing her snore let us all know that she enjoys being close to Mom (don't you say Mum in England?) and is totally relaxed when you do the videos. Thanks for sharing the cards, Christina. Hope your birthday was very special........Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Three beautiful cards with the beautiful peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated birthday wishes Christina hope you had a lovely day. Beautiful cards so pretty. Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...