Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 12, 2024

Using Washi Tapes

 Hi Everybody,

Here as promised is the latest video where I have used Washi Tapes on my cards. I have a box full of these and I rarely think to use them on my cards.

I should do really because they are so pretty. And that is why I thought to get them out again and put them to good use.

The one shown to the right is using Washi Tapes with some Acetate for a really lovely look that seems to hover above the card base.

I will be trying this again with other colours and shapes and seeing what I come up with


And I also put the cut off bits to some use as well.
Waste Not ... Want Not !! And this card is just as pretty.

Just add the pieces in a random way over the card panel and die cut it if you prefer before adding it to your cards.

Today we have made some flowers from the Washi using flower dies to get the look.

Yesterday I showed you a pink card that had the acetate cut into a heart shape and that would be so useful for occasions like Valentines Day.

Whichever shape you create it will look good and Washi Tape comes in many colours, patterns and widths that you are sure t see somethings hat takes your fancy.

And its not expensive either.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Christina, and wonderful inspiration. Would have never thought of using washi tapes like you have. Thanks Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...