Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 20, 2024

Bits and Pieces

Hi Everybody,

This card has been made up from all the bits and pieces of left overs from the technique I have shown in the past couple of days mainly using the Elastic bands to create the background. 

The strips that were left are far too  pretty to just put in the trash can and so I put them to good use instead.

I added them to some double sided sticky sheet and then added that to a 5x7 card base.

The flowers are from an Altenew kit called Bitteroot Flower that I have had for some time and it has layered stencils to colour it in. 

They have been added with foam pads underneath to raise them up. 

They have also been added to a die cut that has been cut from Parchment, and that has been added with foam tape placed strategically under the flowers so that it doesn't show 

They say crafters never waste anything and in this case it is true as those pieces that were left have made a really pretty card that some one is going to enjoy getting.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I have loved seeing the technique you have used with rubber bands, have never tried it myself. The cards are all lovely and of course you should never throw away any bits because you might need it 😊 Hope you had a nice day x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...