Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 10, 2024

Maureen Wood - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Happy Mothers Day to you all and I hope you have something good planned for the day.
My family are all meeting up for a Sunday lunch at a lovely pub and we are really looking forward to it.
We can take the dogs too so Ruby and Dougal will get an outing as well. 

It is raining though so they won't get much of a walk.
But yesterday will have made up for that a little bit as we walked  around the grounds of Lytham Hall for a couple of hours, and it was dry and fine.
 We like to take a look at the little garden centre in there as they always have a wide variety of plants for sale at reasonable prices .
Plus the café is very handy as well for coffee and cakes !!

The draw has been done for the In The Garden die and stamp set and the winner this week is

Maureen Wood

wound you email me please with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack off to you straight away.

Be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you envy playing with it, and the Pokey Tool is tucked into the pages of the magazine.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's day Christina have a lovely lunch I'm off to my Daughter's for lunch 😋 😘🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Maureen Wood! We celebrate Mother's Day In May here in the United States, but happy Mother's Day to all of you in Great Britain. Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...