Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 03, 2024

Ursula Longworth - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Here we are again on this beautiful Sunday Morning. I am hoping it will stay this way as we plan on meeting up later for a dog walk along the promenade. This is my birthday week and my family want to meet up today to celebrate. Next Sunday of course is Mothers Day and that is already planned out.

So for now the draw has been done and the name this week is 

Ursula Longworth

would you emaki me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will post it off to you straight away.

I will also include one of the  handmade Pokey Tools for you and I will tuck that into the pages of the magazine.. I hope you enjoy all the pack and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

And just to let you know that there is a special promotion going on over at Craft Stash to get a really good discount of lot s of Card Making Magic items 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ursula Longworth! You're very lucky and your best gift will be the pokey tool, although everything looks wonderful. Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ursala! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...