Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 13, 2024

Desk Top Finds

 Hi Everybody,

So the background to this card is what was left over from the Washi Tape Circle that I featured yesterday and I couldn't waste it.

I have added a parchment pocket that has been embossed in a folder,

I filled it with sequins to create a shaker card and then added the other bits and pieces that I found on my desk to decorate the front.

The bird is from a Tim Holtz set that I have had for years and he has been sitting in a cellophane bag just waiting patiently to be used.

I am happy to put him to good use and it makes a change from all the highly decorated ones I have been doing lately.

It is good to change your style every so often as it stops you getting bored with the same old things.
So although it is very different from my style I hope you think he is cute all the same.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice card Christina, had a chuckle when I saw the bird, he’s so cute.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christina love the Tim Holtz bird he is so cute, great inspiration. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina! I love this card. Your slant on Serendipity cards is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...